- Join one of New England's Top Luxury Home Builders!
- Million Dollar High-End Residential Projects
About Our Client
This firm is a residential company growing in stature and reputation as they build very luxury projects throughout New England. Their work is often in renovating condos or apartments, but they have taken on some new construction as well including million dollar single family homes!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Assistant Construction Superintendent - New Construction is responsible for:
- work on 2-3 projects at a time based in Boston
- coordinating with the Lead Superintendent to run the project efficiently
- updating the client when needed as to the project status
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Construction Superintendent - New Construction will have:
- 0-3 years of high-end residential construction experience
- the ability to interface well with clients
- an understanding of high-end finishes and is attentive to detail
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
The Assistant Construction Superintendent - New Construction will get:
- base salary up to $70,000
- discretionary bonuses paid annually
- healthcare and dental insurance
- car allowance paid monthly
- 2 weeks vacation