Assistant Superintendent - Oklahoma City
Gain experience on a 30+ story High-Rise project
Continuously growing portfolio/pipeline
About Our Client
General Contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the team including an Assistant Superintendent with at least 2 years of experience in the construction industry. Multifamily or Highrise experience is preferred.
Assistant Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Senior team members in running/managing project from start to finish
- Overseeing Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinating subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforcing a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
- This role offers a very fast track to being a Lead Superintendent. Company is looking to move people up very fast
The Successful Applicant
Construction Superintendent must have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in the construction industry
- Previous experience in Multifamily Construction Projects - preferred
- Technical Savvy individual
- Willingness to learn and take on larger responsibilities
What's on Offer
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- PTO/Vacation Time