Assistant Superintendent - Senior Living - Traveling
Nationwide senior housing developer seeking talented Superintendent!
Quickly transition into a Senior Superintendent position
About Our Client
The company is a senior housing development group. They are leading the industry developing and building superior quality, energy efficient, and affordable retirement housing. With almost 50 years in the business, they have established themselves as a go-to reputable developer with projects covering all corners of the United States.
- Assist in the bidding process, project and contract administration, including collecting bids, preparing PO's and subcontract agreements.
- Coordinate the activities of each project
- Ensure contract compliance, cost, schedule, document control and quality and safety standards are met
- Work alongside company architects and project engineers
- Make sure all administrative documents are prepared as needed; RFIs, submittals, change orders, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Detail oriented self starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to prioritize and to organize personnel and administrative documents
- Align with the company's high standards, and report to Sr. PM and VP's as needed
- Minimum 2 years experience of large commercial and/or multifamily residential construction
- College degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office Suite, and MS Project
- Willing to travel to other markets as needed
What's on Offer
- A chance to join a reputable developer specializing in senior assisted living facilities
- Very high employee retention rate
- Opportunity to work autonomously
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure
- All travel & living costs covered by company in the event of relocation
Interested? Submit your resume today for review within 48 hours!