Assistant Superintendent - Top ENR Firm - Greenville, SC
Top 200 ENR Firm with limitless ability to grow within the business.
Excellent culture and team oriented business. Big on employee satisfaction.
About Our Client
Continuing to expand, this GC has began searching for an Assistant Traveling Superintendent with the intention to grow with hard work and construction knowledge. They are looking to bring on qualified individuals to make the business grow in an organic manner. They are very considerate on the employees work/life balance, flying them home every other weekend and keeping them as close to homes as possible.
The Assistant Superintendent will work alongside the Superintendent and Project Manager to ensure the following is completed:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Project Manager to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this position, the Assistant Superintendent will need:
- Bachelor's Degree with strong internships OR a minimum of 1 year on-site experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry such as Procore.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Located in the Southeast USA and willing to travel.
What's on Offer
In return for his/her hard work, the Assistant Superintendent will receive:
- Strong base salary (depending on experience)
- Bonus eligibility
- $600 Truck allowance OR company truck
- Cell phone and laptop/iPad
- Per diem and living expenses covered
- 401k match, full benefits provided
- Opportunity to join a growing business with a built out pipeline and incredible company culture.