About Our Client
Our client is an up and coming municipal contractor that builds central pieces of communities in the San Diego area. Their Superintendents are very client facing, so think of this role as a hybrid between a project manager and a superintendent. The ideal candidate will be very community oriented, and be able to communicate well in both the field and the office.
- Managing time, cost, and quality of the project.
- Hiring and managing subcontractors, engineers, and vendors.
- Securing appropriate building permits and licenses
- Mentoring junior project managers
- Working closely with the Superintendent to ensure progress in the field
- Managing schedule according to emergencies, weather, and other delays
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of superintendent experience at a reputable General Contractor
- A bachelor's degree in a construction related field
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of urgency and commitment to excellent and integrity
- Experience with ground-up projects worth $3M+
What's on Offer
- A strong base salary with high bonus potential
- 401(k) matching
- Health and dental benefits
- Leadership and growth opportunity