Opportunity with experienced reputable General Contractor in Charlottesville
If you want long term growth and opportunities this is the position for you!
About Our Client
Our client has been involved in various types of construction projects including hospitals, colleges, apartment complexes, single family homes. Originated in Richmond with all projects around the area. They are award winning and have even created their own unique business model. They have been growing for over 15 years and do not plan on slowing down.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Learn and develop with top general contractors
- Get exposure to projects valued upwards of $300M
- Develop your knowledge
- Work on a team who cares about your career growth
The Successful Applicant
This successful Assistant Superintendent
- Should posses at least 5 years experience within the construction industry
- Have self-determination and the motivation to learn
- Maintain professionalism
What's on Offer
This Assistant Superintendent opportunity includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid health care and dental insurance
- Company computer
- Company phone
- Career growth and development