Be a valuable part of a growing and dynamic company.
Work on high-profile multifamily projects in the San Francisco Bay Area.
About Our Client
Growing General Contractor specializing in multifamily and mixed use construction projects in and around the San Francisco Bay area.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the project field forces.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to write, monitor, and adhere to the construction schedule.
- Anticipate, identify, analyze, and develop solutions to causes of disruptions and delays to project completion prior to the disruption or delay.
- Assure that safety regulations are followed by company and subcontractor crews.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the plans, specifications, and submittals for each project assigned.
- Supervise and direct that good housekeeping practices are observed and maintained by both Company crews and subcontractors.
- Schedule and assist inspectors on their project reviews.
- Keep the progress schedule current; update 3-week look-ahead on a weekly basis and review schedule status and job costs at least once each month.
- Assure the project is secured at the end of each shift.
- Keep updated as-built job documents, immediately updating changes as they occur in the field.
- Post incomplete work lists and pre-punch lists in Procore for subcontractor's completion.
- Write first draft RFI's including all related mark-ups and suggested solutions.
- Setup the job office and equipment trailers and assure that permits, labor notices, safety rules and regulations, and EEOC material are posted in a conspicuous place. In general, strategically direct or coordinate the proper delivery timing and locations of onsite materials.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures and mandated rules and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 3 years experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production of commercial construction projects. The successful candidate will have thorough knowledge of building construction practices, codes, and regulations. Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings, plans, and specifications. Ground up experience and leadership ability are a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Personal Time Off and paid holidays