- Base Salary up to $90,000 with competitive benefits!
- Award Winning GC that has served the Mid-Atlantic
About Our Client
- Recognized as a leader in the general construction market
- Wide Range of projects including Mixed-use, and Multifamily
- Award winning customer service
- Experience across multiple product types shows dedication to their clients
- Ability to adapted to the ever changing market place
- Unrivaled resources needed to deliver the highest quality projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Identify and strategically solve problems with minimal executive oversight.
- Maintain compliance with construction codes, and safety and government regulations.
- Uphold project schedules and control costs; reporting status to stakeholders.
- Direct a group of internal and external team members, including subcontractors.
- Build strong relationships with clients/owners, subcontractors and inspection authorities.
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time, on-budget and to our quality standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management software
- 7 years of experience managing onsite construction operations.
What's on Offer
Base salary up to $90,000 with opportunity for growth!
Opportunity for a life long career with award wining company.
If qualified Apply Now!