- Multifamily firm with solid pipeline of work in Atlanta
- Excellent bonus and career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
The business owns, develops, builds and manages their own properties within the Multifamily sector.
They are widely respected for their high-end projects and are geared towards luxury living.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Assistant Superintendent, you will be given responsibility for the following:
- Managing a portion of the project from Framing, Exteriors or Finish
- Assisting with driving the project schedule
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports for the Lead Superintendent to submit to management
- Ensuring subcontractors carry out the work as agreed in their contracts
- Reporting any discrepancies in work or quality
- Overseeing site safety and cleanliness of the site
The Successful Applicant
To be considered, you must have experience in the following:
- Worked on a ground up multifamily project anywhere from framing to finish
- Skilled in using ProCore
- OSHA certified
- Be based in Atlanta and looking to stay local
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits, 401k, project based bonuses and opportunities to advance your career.