- Well known company
- Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a well known talented commercial construction firm offering top-level construction management, general contracting, and design-build services
Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
Confer with Project Manager, Owners and Contractors to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems. Daily communication is expected.
Plan, organize, and direct all on-site activities concerned with the construction.
Inspect and review project to monitor compliance with building codes, safety codes and other regulations.
Oversee Subcontractors who are under contract to complete specific scopes of work on the project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of experience
- Multi Family project experience prefered
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a related discipline preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, manpower, etc. as well as safety and government regulations.
- Able to work and communicate clearly and effectively with a team including tradesman, inspectors, clients, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in both sector specific software such as ProCore or BlueBeam, as well as some experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- OSHA 30 preferred
What's on Offer
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays