- Opportunity to join a GC in growth mode with a strong pipeline of projects
- Industry leading compensation and benefits packages
About Our Client
This full-service, Orlando-based Construction Company is a Top ENR General Contractor specializing in multifamily projects. They have extensive experience building projects ranging from small projects to large, from apartments to hotels to on-campus living to senior living. As they expand their project pipeline, they are seeking an Assistant Superintendent to join their team.
The Assistant Superintendent will:
- Plan and supervise Assistant Superintendent and/or subcontractor activities - includes determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment, temporary utility sources, work schedule and documenting actual hours worked.
- Responsible for coordinating assigned work with different subcontractors.
- Monitor work performance and productivity of our employees and subcontractors to ensure project rules, procedures, schedule, safety requirements, etc. are maintained.
- Resolve construction problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
- Advise project manager of potential problems, work interferences, scheduling difficulties, etc.; resolving such problems as required with the help of the Project Manager.
- Maintain liaison with owner, architect, other engineering, estimating, and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Maintain quality control to ensure all required materials; equipment inspections, support craft activities and project schedule are within expected time frame.
- Review and approve petty cash reimbursements, supplier invoices, and time sheets.
- Prepare or review field documents as required including as-built documents, closeout paperwork, daily reports, reports of additional work performed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Superintendent should have:
- 2+ years of progressive construction experience
- Experience building ground up multifamily projects of at least $5M
- OSHA certification preferred
- Demonstrated success leading projects and working within a team
What's on Offer
The Multifamily Assistant Superintendent will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus structure
- Truck allowance
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available