- Fast growth/ career advancements
- Fantastic reputation in the market with a continuously growing pipeline of work
About Our Client
Developer/Builder that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the team including an Assistant Superintendent with at least 2 years of experience in the construction industry.
Assistant Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Senior team members in running/managing project from start to finish
- Overseeing Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinating subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforcing a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
- This role offers a very fast track to being a Lead Superintendent. Company is looking to move people up very fast
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Superintendent must have the following:
- 1-2+ years of experience in the construction industry
- Previous experience in Multifamily Construction preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on larger responsibilities.
What's on Offer
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances or Company Vehicle
- PTO/Vacation Time