- Dallas Based Real Estate Firm
- Growing pipeline and substantial growth
About Our Client
The company focuses on acquisition of value-add and opportunistic multifamily and creative office properties by leveraging its principals' experience in order to create value for its investors through renovation, repositioning, better management and optimum capitalization of its properties.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Sources new property acquisitions by developing and maintaining relationships with brokers and sellers.
- Underwrites potential acquisitions and presents them weekly at internal pipeline meetings. Oversees loan procurement and closing process for new acquisitions.
- Assists Managing Principals and VP of Operations in developing property level business plans.
- Reviews and assists in negotiating joint venture, loan, and purchase & sale agreements.
- Oversees due diligence, deal structuring, and closing processes while coordinating with all departments to ensure smooth transition to ownership.
- Travels to various markets to procure deals, meet with brokers/owners, conduct due diligence and fulfill other job responsibilities, often via air travel to include overnight stays.
- Oversees loan procurement and closing process for refinances.
- Assists in procuring equity investments for transactions.
- Makes recommendations regarding refinances and sales and oversees implementation of Managing Principals' decisions.
- Assists Managing Principals with company-level analysis for business strategy adjustments and new business development.
- Assists in investor reporting as needed with valuations and projections.
- Implements and streamlines reporting procedures and software with Chief Accounting Officer.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance according to required work schedule decided by the Company.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or related field of study. 3-5 years prior work experience in real estate industry within an acquisitions, investment, valuation, or finance role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with Executive Management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Effective negotiating skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties, manage time efficiently, and multi-task.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Advanced/Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Base Salary