Associate Attorney - Business Immigration (Boutique Firm)
Associate will work on a wide range of challenging immigration cases.
Boutique firm in business for over 25 years!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known, award-winning boutique business immigration law firm.
The Business Immigration Associate will be responsible for providing immigration law advice and guidance to a wide range of clients, from models, doctors, athletes, scientists to Fortune 500 companies to technology start-ups. Main responsibilities will include:
- Handle complex extraordinary ability cases that require excellent writing skills, from start to finish, including O-1, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, L-1, etc. Dealing directly with clients.
- Prepare and file a wide range of immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions, including: H-1B, L-1, O-1, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, PERM, TN, J-1, I-140, I-135, Blanket L, etc.
- Prepare responses to Requests for Evidence (RFEs)
- Counsel clients through the PERM labor certification process
- Advise clients on I-9 and EVerify compliance
The Successful Applicant
- JD from an American Bar Association (ABA) accredited law school
- Member in good standing of a US State Bar
- Must have experience and expertise with O-1, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 - complex case experience preferred
- 2-10 years of professional legal experience representing clients in all aspects of business immigration law
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Must have experience with complex writing intensive cases
- Must be able to provide redacted writing samples for consideration
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent team environment
- Award-winning firm
- Exciting clientele
- Ability to learn from one of the United States' top Business Immigration Attorneys