Associate Community Manager
Seeking Associate Community Manager for a project based role
Research or Events experience preferred!
About Our Client
Our client serves businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and not for profits around the world, by delivering strategic counsel and innovative solutions, across all communication disciplines. The firm's deep understanding of global issues and economies make it a valuable partner for emerging nations as well as for those looking to enter, grow, invest or build alliances in these regions. They provide world-class expertise in all aspects of meeting design, production and marketing. It has implemented hundreds of projects globally and is one of the only consulting firms in the world experienced in branding nations.
- Work with project teams to develop innovative communities of global influencers to the benefit of specific projects and the company as a whole
- Build and maintain lists of speakers and participants for each assigned company event
- Daily administrative tasks: updating contacts, maintaining information accuracy and consistency
- External research: A keen awareness of global issues, international innovation, and the stakeholders behind each project.
- Manage invitation processes for all Speakers and Delegates
- Identify political, social, economic, and global trends relevant to topics that will position the client as a leader in strategic communications
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, strategic partners, and media influencers
- Maintain and drive improvements in the level of data integrity
- Produce data queries, manage imports/exports and create reports
- Liaise with company vendors including but not limited to Salesforce, E-Touches, Constant Contact, and other online marketing tools
- Utilize database and marketing tools as a means for strategic audience generation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field required
- 1-3 years of experience
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of other languages a plus
- Knowledge of CRM Systems, Salesforce a plus.
- Knowledge and interest in emerging market economies and international affairs a plus
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. Attention to detail
- Dynamic personality that can quickly adapt to changing priorities and tasks
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, with flexibility to work odd and long hours when required (due to working with individuals and clients across different time zones)
- Proficient in MS Office -Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Must be immediately available and commit for at least 6 months
- Secondary language is highly preferred
What's on Offer
Contract for at least 6 months, with the opportunity to extend and go permanent*