Uncapped bonus potential
Unlimited room for growth
About Our Client
At Michael Page, our more than 40-year history of success provides a level of stability few companies can rival. Headquartered in the UK and part of the FTSE 250 Index of the London Stock Exchange, PageGroup provides excellent career advancement potential both locally and on a global scale.
- Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organizations that have current or future recruitment needs - including global bulge-bracket banks, domestic banks, broker-dealers, asset managers, investment managers, private equity, rapidly growing SMEs and boutique financial services firms.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage, balancing excellent service with a positive commercial outcome for all parties - this includes: setting up interviews, giving and receiving feedback, identifying potential problems during the process and negotiating contract terms for successful candidates.
- Provide ongoing advice on market conditions, business trends and salary fluctuations within their industry sector.
- Initiate contact with potential clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell PageGroup.
- Identify decision-makers in the hiring process.
- Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
- Prioritize assigned leads to focus on those having revenue potential.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Work with other disciplines in PageGroup to exchange important business development information and cross sell.
- Network across your industry sector or specialism to ascertain market trends and growth areas.
- Identify and attract potential candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, including using social media, networking, referrals and advertising.
- Work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
- Focus collaboratively on the broader day-to-day issues of business development, systems and procedures and training - proactively maximizing commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
- 0-3 years of sales or recruiting experience
- Experience exceeding sales goals
- Knowledge of a KPI driven environment
- Articulate and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Having played college/professional athletics is a huge plus
- Bachelors Degree
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Bonus
- Potential Quarterly trips
- 20 days annual vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Discounted gym memberships
- Commuter Benefits
- Charitable events and fundraisers