Associate, Consumer and Retail, Corporate Banking
Manage a large portfolio of consumer and retail exposures
High visibility role on a growing team
About Our Client
Our client is a major global Corporate and Investment Bank.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee and drive the preparation of credit applications
- Manage and execute beginning to closing on transactions
- End to end ownership of the portfolio and clients
- Process transaction-related requests like amendments and waivers
- Relationship build across internal departments in the company
- Monitor current industry trends
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field K
- Knowledge of Retail and Consumer
- Knowledge of legal documentation
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Experience structuring loans
- Ability to communicate effectively under pressure
What's on Offer
Career growth, competitive salary, and work/life balance.