Associate Director (Agency Recruitment)
Align your career with a publicly traded company with a start up vibe!
Century City location, above market base + uncapped, promotion targets, etc.
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.
Our more than 42-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
As an Associate Director, you will:
- Manage a team (8-12) of Recruitment Consultants of various levels of experience (1-5 years)
- Build relationships, both internally and externally, to accomplish individual and team goals.
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate potential Consultants for the business
- Ensure consistent and engaging on-boarding/training for new and existing consultants
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
- Reinforce a sales culture to continually increase productivity through KPI's
- Build a strategy to maximize revenue by having a strong commercial understanding of your market, from both a client and candidate perspective
- Review and agree on stretch targets set by managers
- Collate, audit and challenge monthly revenue forecasts for accuracy
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree (essential)
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 5+ years of agency recruitment experience
- Consistent and successful sales track record
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
- Experience in leading a team of 6-10 individuals
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- 6-figure base salary + uncapped bonus + team bonus
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Gym Membership
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary breakfast and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays' Incentives