Associate Director of Change Management
Globally recognized leader in financial services!
Guaranteed opportunities for advancement and growth!
About Our Client
Globally recognized leader in asset management with opportunities for advancement and growth!
- Assist in leading cross-functional (often large scale) change initiatives
- Institute best practices in project management, cross-functional communication and establishing a framework for communicating target state or strategic vision
- Process analysis including documentation of current state and pain points along with actionable and measurable improvement recommendations
- Take on ad hoc requests and special projects as needed (including process improvement, root cause analysis, financial analysis and executive presentations)
- Develop and maintain financial analysis models to assist in project prioritization and approval process
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience with at least 3 years in some mix of consultant/project management capacity.
- Critical thinker with strong quantitative and analytical skills who expresses their thoughts and ideas clearly both in oral and written communications.
- Experience with owning projects and managing stakeholders
- Superior management presentation skills - able to condense complicated multi-faceted issues into the key items to bring to management's attention
- Experience working in a matrix management environment is highly desirable
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint are required
- Financial Services/Asset Management experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to resolve internal differences and maintain confidentiality across a broad range of topics
- Role requires individual to be nimble and flexible to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to take on a task and see it through to conclusion is a critical characteristic of this role
- Individual must have strong drive, initiative, and demonstrate entrepreneurial skillsets
- Individual must be collaborative to effectively liaise and partner with junior and senior level professionals
What's on Offer
Compensation is flexible and based on the experience of the candidate. Highly competitive base salary with bonus and excellent benefits.