Associate Director - Global Regulatory Intelligence
Global Market Leader within the Healthcare Industry
Excellent work life balance and fantastic benefits
About Our Client
My client is a prestigious global health-care company who are recognized as an industry leader. They have offices in multiple locations and cover a wide range of both Pharmaceutical and Consumer products.
The successful Associate Director - Regulatory Intelligence will support our global ambition, to provide consumer access to these leading self-care products.
The selected candidate will help support my clients markets' engagement with government regulators at a policy and regulatory level; be responsible to track interpret and escalate discussions around new legislation with potential to impact to the business, and to help markets ensure that the voice of the my client is heard with regulators.
- Develop and share toolkits / best practice process incl. KPIs, tracking effective execution of key priorities and report on the impact of evolving government regulations.
- Provides effective summaries and status updates on product / project and other regulatory activities to Senior Management and key internal /external stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with selected external (regulators, trade associations) and internal stakeholders to advocate on intel and policy agenda.
- Ensure oversight of policy engagement: assures no misalignment of company positions across functions and the enterprise.
- Responses to issues and crises, either independently or in partnership with other critical functions.
- Ensures company values and expectations are adhered to in all activities.
- Supports training and development for central and local staff in effective external engagement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Associate Director - Regulatory Intelligence will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or Related
- Significant understanding and experience (5-10 years) working in the consumer health OTC industry or government.
- Significant knowledge of international regulations governing classification, composition, labelling and claims of non-prescription drugs, cosmetics, specialist nutrition / herbals, medical device and digital technologies, with an understanding and appreciation of the borderlines between various classifications.
- Possess an understanding of key Health Authority practices / trends. Experience working with regulatory KOLs, and experience in trade association working groups.
- Knowledge of R&D processes and the associated commercial environment with a demonstrated grasp of business and brand strategic thinking
- Advanced Degree in Life Sciences or Related
- 10+ years of OTC Regulatory Experience
- Effective at developing, documenting positions, status and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound problem solving principles, techniques and judgement in making decisions to drive assigned programme.
- Demonstrated ability to support / lead team and project activities.
- Proficient in use of IT and key software/systems.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + bonus + share scheme + Pension & 401k + excellent vacation package