- Outstanding High Level Marketing role with global CPG company!
- Competitive base salary, flexible work life balance, and full benefits.
About Our Client
My client is an industry leading food & beverage company who values nutrition, wellness, and a purposeful vision for the future. With a variety of products from snacks, canned foods, supplements, and frozen treats, this business has been loved by customers across the globe for decades.
- Develop and execute brand strategy and channel expansion
- Analyze the market to identify trends and ideate action plans
- Drive growth and maximize customer engagement
- Collaborate with sales to grow market share and product distribution
- Maintain full P&L responsibility
- Oversee one direct report
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of CPG experience
- successful track record marketing products within health & wellness space
- collaborative team player
- strong communicator
- experience in planning & budgeting both short and long term
- capable of attracting new customers and channels
What's on Offer
- competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k with match
- collaborative team environment
- generous PTO policy and sick time
- company perks