- Global, market leading consumer product manufacturer
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Global, market leading consumer product manufacturer
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead development of strategies in combination with Supply Chain team (including sub spend area strategy, supplier strategy, risk management strategy and Procure To Pay strategy)
- Manage alignment and deployment of strategies and financial plans within the region
- Lead sourcing events, supplier negotiation strategy and process
- Drive strategy execution in the region (including project prioritization, securing resources, governance and controls)
- Creation, validation and review of cost models to influence total cost of ownership
- Manage stakeholder engagement, collaboration of teams, and supplier relationships
- Financial planning and cost management information sharing such as: Procurement budgets, forecasts and financial plans; resource and productivity plans, opportunities and risks to achieving targets.
- Manage stakeholder engagement and alignment throughout the end-to-end sourcing process
- Manage supplier relationships and contracts
- Manage and monitor supplier contracts and compliance
- Coordinate contract implementation tasks with Regional Procurement Center team
- Secure knowledge transfer and exchange by creating and storing project deliverables and relevant tools and templates in knowledge repositories
- Lead the Regional Packaging Spend Area Managers in different strategic planning and sourcing activities.
- Practice Leadership Imperatives and Values to drive performance, talent management and self-management initiatives.
- Ensures effective talent and performance management by setting objectives, providing coaching and feedback and defining individual development needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Operations Management, Engineering), MBA a plus
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in Procurement preferably in Packaging materials
- Minimum 3 years of teams management/ development experience
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package