Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis
Leading Investment Bank
New York City
About Our Client
My client, is a leading Financial Services firm, located in New York City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare, analyze and review budgeting and forecasting trends.
- Assist in the maintenance of annual budgets, quarterly budgets, and line of business forecasts.
- Proficient with Customer Acquisition Modeling.
- Prepare and present presentations to support the CFO.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience working within Financial Planning and Financial Services Industry
- Demonstrated understanding of Management Reporting and working with Senior Business Leaders.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- MUST have Customer Acquisition Modeling experience
- SQL is a strong plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, Bonus, & Benefits