- Over $5B of transactions across media, healthcare, education, real estate
- Originating and supporting sell-side and buy-side transactions
About Our Client
Our client is a middle market investment banking and advisory firm based in Miami, Florida.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Building relationships and maintaining direct contact with current and prospective clients
- Execute detailed tasks involved in all phases of M&A engagements including (1) preparing client marketing presentations, (2) analyzing historical and projected financials, (3) developing complex financial and valuation models, and (4) coordinate transaction execution and due diligence
- Manage the workflow and cross-functional internal groups / external parties
- Serve as lead role in providing financial, business and market analysis with a special emphasis on reformatting financial statements and benchmarking key performance metrics
- Support additional strategic and growth related projects as needed
The Successful Applicant
This will be a remote position for the first 12 months until the firm formally opens its office in Miami, FL.
- Minimum of three years of investment banking experience (ideally in a M&A role)
- Extensive financial modeling experience and strong analytical abilities
- Advanced knowledge of account and corporate finance;
- Strong confidence in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
What's on Offer
- Base Salary of $150,000
- Target cash bonus of 100% of Base Salary
- Health Benefits
- Potential Grant Participation