Associate Operational Risk
Excellent Senior Leadership exposure
Competitive Base Salary
About Our Client
A well established privately-owned wholesale bank located in Mid-Town Manhattan.
- Publish Bank procedures in the Document Management system.
- Assist creating Process Maps from procedures
- Assist compiling Annual Risk Assessment
- Assist preparing Annual Policy Reviews
- Support Department by completing special projects such as flow charts using Visio, maintenance/update of management system(s)
- Support department by preparing procedural and policy publication requests for review and approval
- Assume administrative support for SharePoint. Maintain SharePoint site for Risk Management committees and other information
- Occasionally assist Department with respect to Regulator Exam Preparation, preparing procedures. Maintain Department files for examinations and audits as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior management and Board members
- Anticipates, prepares and compiles materials for conferences and meetings on own initiative
- Anticipates, prepares and processes external and internal communications for the Executive and provides professional representation in his/her absence
- Assists in the coordination of activities with external regulators.
- Demonstrated ability to create partnerships at all levels of the Bank
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Dependable, detail-oriented and accurate
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary with industry leading benefits.