- Very Clear Promotion Structure, Most Candidates are promoted within 2 Years
- Highly Integrative Company with Strong Training and Senior Leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. Our client takes great pride in the communities we create. Our client, while expanding, also strives to be aware of the natural settings in which they are building. From the selection of land to maintenance of buildings, Our client is the leader in Indy Multifamily Construction Projects
The Associate Project Manager will:
- Assist with the management of assigned projects from inception to completion by carrying out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Contribute to the strategic planning phase of upcoming projects.
- Review project designs for accuracy, feasibility, and budgeting purposes.
- Facilitate communications between the office and field; oversee daily tasks of field personnel.
- Maintain detailed daily reports and cost monitoring to ensure adherence to deadlines and schedules.
- Report on work progress and budget matters to management and clients, as needed.
- Help problem solve issues and suggest ways to improve projects.
- Organize, file, and maintain all current project documentation; enter information into and manage the digital project databases.
- Establish good working relationships with clients, contractors, and vendors.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Respond to work delays and other problems and emergencies.
- Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits, etc.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities, coordinate inspections.
- Ensure state, local, and federal safety and environmental compliance with requirements.
- Participate in bid proposal presentations and other business development activities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Associate Project Manager will have:
- 5+ years commercial construction experience
- 1+ years Assistant Project Management experience
- Ideally Multi-Family experience
- Preferably General Contractor experience
- Good leadership skills
- Be able to see a project through from start to finish
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary $70K-$95K Base
- Growth Opportunities
- Being crucial first step to winning projects
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Match
- Profit Sharing
- $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
- 100% Paid Health Benefits
- Maternity Leave - 8 Weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 Weeks
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- 10 Company Holidays