- Global leader in recruitment services.
- Guaranteed opportunities for growth.
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun! Our values are reflected in everything we do - it's what sets us apart.
The United States is a high potential, high growth market for Page Group and we are investing now for our future growth. We have a proven track record of growth led by a highly experienced senior management team. Our emphasis on organic career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As an Associate Recruiter you will:
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage and close of sale
- Run a "180" desk
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest sales and recruitment professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- MUST have professional internships
- Proven track record of success in closing sales
- Experience managing or mentoring a team preferably; those with the desire to manage and lead a team one day should still apply
- High Energy, determination and resilience
- Strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team
- College involvement
What's on Offer
Compensation and benefits include:
- High Base Salary That Continuously Increases
- Uncapped Quarterly Commissions
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, mental health days. 7.5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Work Environment with remote opportunity
- Additional Office and Team based incentives