Associate-Senior Team Leader-Corporate Loan Operations
Great opportunity to work with a leading organization.
Great opportunity to work with a growing team.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, global investment bank.
The Associate-Senior Team Leader-Corporate Loan Operations will be responsible for:
- Essential Responsibilities: (US Corporate Loan & Operations - NJ)
- Trains and coaches staff; provides daily performance feedback and technical expertise.
- Assists loan specialists to ensure loan servicing is accurate and approved.
- Manages end-to-end work flow; prioritizes team tasks in accordance with departmental objectives.
- Generates reports to monitor and track department activity; verifies reports for data integrity.
- Manages and leads new business and product initiatives.
- Liaises with technology partners in the project management and implementation of upgrades, maintenance, system testing or new applications.
- Adheres to all applicable internal and external regulatory policies and procedures.
- Participates in Disaster Recovery exercises to ensure smooth recovery of applications in the event of unplanned business disruption.
The Successful Applicant
The Associate-Senior Team Leader-Corporate Loan Operations will have:
- Interpret credit agreements and related documentation
- Experienced in varieties of loan servicing including all aspects of funding
- Manage a syndicated and/or bilateral deal portfolio of 90-110 facilities
- Follow instructions very well; detail-oriented
- Understand all aspects of deal/loan administration functions and tasks
- Use of LIQ preferred, but not required, or like loan system
- Construct and amend bilateral and syndicated deal structures
- Trouble-shoot basic loan related functional problems/issues
Preferred Previous Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in loan administration and managing bilateral and syndicated deals
- Project management skills
- Highly organized approach in meeting job requirements
- Follows instructions very well; detail-oriented
- Team-oriented; willingness back-up and cross-train on all departmental functions
- Strong communication, both orally and in writing
- Fluency in English & Japanese preferred, but not required
- Experienced in effective communication with external and internal customers; has experience interfacing with relationship managers, customers, and other related departments
- Four-year college degree with a minimum of 2-3 years in banking
- Strong knowledge of LIQ preferred, but not required.
Other Skills, Abilities and/or Training:
- Strong or expert knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
What's on Offer
The Associate-Senior Team Leader-Corporate Loan Operations will receive a competitive annual base salary in Jersey City, NJ.