- $150m in Annual Revenue!
- Established company! Been in business for almost 90 years!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading GC's in the Indianapolis area & have been around for almost 90 years! This organization prides themselves on creating a strong collaborative work environment where everyone feels like family. Our client provides their customers with top notch service and expertise to make sure their project turns out perfectly.
- Establish construction schedule and develop related budget
- Regularly update and report on the project's performance through the schedule, cost report, weekly report, progress photos and accounting conference calls
- Provide guidance and support to onsite personnel
- Prepare and submit contracts, change orders and purchase orders
- Compose the scope of work identifying products, specifications, performance standards and contract documents
- Acts as liaison between property management and construction team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-5 years related experience in engineering, architecture, construction management or a related discipline.
- Experience in multi-family or commercial construction preferred.
- Detail-oriented, can manage multiple priorities and has strong management and communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel experience including the use of formulas and pivot tables.
- Must be comfortable learning and using technology including the ability to master sector specific software such as ProCore and BlueBeam.
- Must be able to travel locally to project sites as needed.
What's on Offer
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Competitive Salary + Bonus structure