International Media Company that offers excellent benefits and growth.
This company offers stability and challenging work.
About Our Client
My client is an international company, that has been in the industry for over 50 years. This company offers stability and the opportunity to grow in the internal audit department as well as move into different areas of the business down the line.
- Perform key liaison role with senior management of service line areas, disseminating information to management and in the department to support internal control compliance, knowledge, and awareness
- Work directly with business process owners on the implementation of SOX controls, including business process re-design, policies, procedures, documentation, evidence evaluation, and system enhancements
- Resolve internal control issues and deficiencies through adept collaboration and facilitation skills with process and control owners
- Assess testing results, utilize professional judgment, identify trends and themes, and assess process and control owner corrective action plans for adequacy and efficiency
- Assist in the annual risk assessment, materiality determination and detailed testing plans
The Successful Applicant
- Experience at a Big 4 firm in audit, assurance or risk assurance
- 5+ years of experience in internal audit and internal controls
- 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelors and Masters in finance or equivalent
- CPA/CIA/CISA preferred
- 55% travel
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salaries
- Healthcare, dental, vision insurance
- Career growth