- Mostly Remote opportunity due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Growing Organization building out Internal Audit Department
About Our Client
My client is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Audit business processes and operations and recommend improvements.
- Responsible for project and time management to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of audit procedures.
- Provide field leadership (auditor in-charge), including the training and development of junior team members through structured approach to audit issue identification, problem definition and resolution.
- Assist Audit Management in development, implementation, and administration of procedures, including those that govern work practices, standards, work papers, etc.
- Obtain a broad understanding of Businesses, Operations and Processes to enable risk-based auditing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Business / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in finance / operations / general business disciplines (previous experience in internal / external audit desirable)
- Professional certification preferred (i.e., CA, CPA, CMA, CIA, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical accounting and controls issues in terms that allow non-financial audience to understand the significance of the subject matter being discussed
- Ability to establish relationships
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Foreign language and international business experience with global manufacturing organization desirable
- Ability to work on diverse teams
- Personal flexibility to adapt to changing schedule or priority
- Strong computer skills required
- Process improvement orientation
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with bonus potential and benefits.