- You will be joining a flexible and collaborative work Environment
- Part of Bloomberg top financial and banking companies of 2021
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the largest and oldest banking institutions in the United States. They are a global provider of custodian bank, fund administration, investment operations outsourcing, investment management, investment risk and analytical services, employee benefits services, securities lending, foreign exchange market, treasury management, brokerage firm services, transaction management services, banking, and cash management services to corporate and public pension funds, foundations, financial endowments, fund managers, insurance companies, soveriegn wealth funds, and other institutional investors.
They recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience and therefor have received many awards for such honors. Including Gender Equality Index Member and Bloomberg Top Financial and Banking Company
Through collaboration with other team members, you will lead the end-to-end execution of audit engagements and gain exposure to senior management across the company.
Success is measured by the robustness of your audit conclusions, management of the day-to-day needs of the audit engagement, timeliness of the deliveries, and your ability to foster relationships both internally in the audit department and with key stakeholders.
While not required, experience in data manipulation, transformations, and reconciliations is highly desired.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- We are seeking an eager partner to help enhance and grow our audit coverage of accounting, capital management, liquidity risk, payroll, and certain operations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Law/ Legal Management is preferred, but not required
- 2 to 4 years of experience within the banking/financial services sector or similar public accounting experience in the financial services industry
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or accountancy qualification (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is preferred
- Knowledge of auditing techniques and approaches in the financial services industry would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Ability and interest to build relationships across multiple time zones in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform ad hoc projects with flexibility and professional creativity
- Competitive base salary
- Work for a fortune 500 Company
- Be a part of a growing team