- Our Client is an Industry Leader in Providing Electrical Testing
- Position Requires to be Onsite
About Our Client
Our client serves the Aerospace & Defence, Space, Medical, Industrial & Commercial markets, offering electrical test, reliability, and performance characterization services across a range of electronic components for use in highly reliable product
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- V93000 ATE or other ATE test engineering experience in Unix, Linux, C, C++ to convert integrated circuit design into device validation on ATE test equipment.
- Strong trouble shooting skills with a demonstrated ability to solve technical problems.
- Demonstrated use of lab equipment listed (power meters, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, multi-meter, and other equipment)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, project oriented, team environment
- Experience in RF bench test equipment setup, instrumentation testing knowledge and experience using test and measurement equipment
- Analyze and evaluate specification versus performance to ensure the reliability of the product meets or exceeds the requirements.
- Proficiency with ATE equipment, relevant software languages and the various subsystems contained within is highly desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of circuit schematic design and validation of the design of interface hardware such as PCB DUT boards, sockets, evaluation, and burn-in boards
- Semiconductor industry product development experience in military, aerospace, highly reliable products characterizing/testing digital, mix signal, RF ICs and components
- NI LabVIEW IC electrical test development experience is highly desirable
- Architect, design, develop and test FPGA/Memory/RF IC solutions for the test and measurement industry
- Experience with high speed communication interfaces between FPGA, microcontrollers, and PC.
- Experience with ADC, DAC, IC Temp Sensor, LVDS, SerDes, and communication interfaces (I2C, Ethernet, PCI, USB, SPI, UART, GPIB, ETHERNET)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent 1-year of related professional experience. Master's degree highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive health and insurance benefits
- Bonus Eligible
- Paid Vacation time