- Does the design and implementation of automation excite you?
- Join a global leader in the precision component manufacturing space.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in its field, specializing in precision, high-volume plating and machining of components for multiple industries including automotive, industrial and medical markets to name a few. They pride themselves on a work environment that fosters growth and exceptional work ethic while providing their customers with high quality parts.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This automation engineer will:
- Construct and assemble machines
- Troubleshoot existing inspection machines
- Learn how to program controls and systems
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (essential)
- 1-3 years of experience with machine design and automation (essential)
- Experience designing/building/wiring electrical cabinets (a plus)
- Experience with 3D modeling software (essential)
- Willingness to learn new skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a stable and growing company while utilizing your engineering skill set
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- 401k with company match
- Performance based bonuses