- Does the design and implementation of automation excite you?
- Join a global leader in the precision component manufacturing space.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in its field, specializing in precision, high-volume plating and machining of components for multiple industries including automotive, industrial and medical markets to name a few. They pride themselves on a work environment that fosters growth and exceptional work ethic while providing their customers with high quality parts.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work on machines that utilize cameras and other vision technology to identify defect on precision parts
- Troubleshoot existing inspection machines
- Construct and assemble machines
- Work on projects that will contribute to facilities across North America
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (essential)
- 5+ year of experience with machine design and automation (essential)
- Experience designing/building/wiring electrical cabinets (a plus)
- Experience with 3D modeling software (essential)
- Willingness to learn new skills
If you think you are a good fit for this position, hit apply and submit yourself today!
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a stable and growing company while honing process engineering skill set
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- 401k with company match
- Performance based bonuses