- Do you enjoy managing a team while also contributing hands-on work?
- Join a global leader in the machine vision technology space.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the design, development and manufacturing of machine technology for a variety of industries including automotive, life science, semiconductor and food & beverage.
- Develop an automation strategy to ensure company is meeting growth and efficiency expectations
- Create manufacturing documentation for fixture processes and assemblies
- Track and improve FPY at test stations
- Lead team while utilizing technical skill set and automation experience
- Make sure automation equipment is used safely and within the correct process
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering (necessary)
- 5+ years of engineering experience within automated manufacturing (necessary)
- Leadership experience
- Technical skill set
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package and 401k plan
- Stable company environment and still growing
- Opportunity to lead and use a technical skill set
- Work for a company that has established itself as a leader in its field