Automotive Sales Manager - Electronics
Worldwide leader in automotive electronics
Competitive Compensation package with a High Bonus Potential
About Our Client
Our client has been a leader in Electronics for over 50 years. They are a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules for the Automotive Industry. They specialize in system LSI, discrete components and module products, utilizing the latest in semiconductor technology. They are committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules.
The Automotive Sales Manager - Electronics will focus on high profile Tier 1 and OEM customers with the objective to maintain and grow these accounts with technical sales and relationship building activities. This organization is a leader in the automotive semiconductor market and a global electronics leader.
- Manage account activities & maintain sales budget for the assigned accounts. Create and meet sales budget for assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship between organization and our customer's purchasing, supplier quality, engineering and manufacturing locations.
- Generate new business opportunities leading to design wins in order to grow share of over current, over voltage, and power control products in automotive electronic applications at both existing and new accounts.
- Manage pricing and purchase agreements at assigned customer accounts.
- Project manage customer issues requiring support including engineering, quality and logistics issues.
- Identify and support new business opportunities for new product development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' degree in Electrical Engineering highly preferred, OR Mechanical Engineering, OR Business with relevant industry experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with automotive electronics components and/or semiconductors
- Excellent communications skills written and verbal
- Must have electronics automotive experience
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Team player and high collaborative
- Strong organization skills and outgoing personality with the ability to entertain customers
What's on Offer
Base salary, bonus, car allowance, full benefits, 401K, vacation, etc.