AVP - Compliance Testing
Prestigious Foreign Financial Institution
Newly created role with significant ability to grow
About Our Client
My client is a global financial services firm, who offer a wide range of products and services to customers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The AVP - Regulatory Compliance Testing will:
- Supporting examiner-in-charge of compliance monitoring and testing engagements.
- Assists in the development and refinement of monitoring and testing scripts.
- Assists in the preparation of information requests and announcement memorandums.
- Performs assigned field work to validate the efficacy of internal controls.
- Prepares cohesive work papers for each engagement in accordance with department
- Identifies underlying issues and escalation / validation thereof with clients.
- Drafts issue memorandums and reports for issuance to management.
- Assists in the registration and tracking of identified issues and corrective action plans
- to validate remediation efforts
The Successful Applicant
The successful AVP - Regulatory Compliance Testing will have:
Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree and/or Certifications is preferred.
- At least 5 years of prior regulatory, compliance, audit and/or risk management experience with demonstrated track record testing experience
- Financial services experience and knowledge of wholesale banking products as well as commercial leasing business, preferred.
- Strong foundational knowledge of U.S. banking laws and regulations
- Strong desire to continually deliver a quality and meaningful work product in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrates sound judgement, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to successfully interface with all levels of management and maintain solid working relationships.
- Maintaining a regulatory compliance risk mindset to understand underlying risks and weaknesses to properly mitigate such risks.
- Technical competency of applicable
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + benefits + Bonus