AVP-Deal Origination Supervisor (ACBS)
Great opportunity to work for a growing organization.
Great opportunity to lead a successful team.
About Our Client
Our client is a regional bank based out of Israel.
The AVP-Deal Origination Supervisor (ACBS) will be responsible for:
- Continuously input and review the integrity of all collateral (BBC) and loan data received for ABL deals ensuring the timely and accurate treatment of all transactions. Ensures that daily advance requests are properly funded and daily activity properly posted.
- Interact closely with account officers to make sure that all ABL Loan terms and conditions are understood by prior to booking the initial collateral transactions; and this information is properly input into the system to reflect these terms and conditions.
- Promptly report problematic or irregular transactions to account officers and management to avoid potential losses.
- Continuously reviews the loan portfolio to ensure the integrity of all data and booking of all loan transactions.
- Interacts closely with Front Office on complex deals and ensures that all terms and conditions are well understood by Loan Operations team. Also responsible for the scheduling and chairing of closing meetings with all stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely, accurate and appropriate booking and monitoring of all new loan deals/facilities. Promptly reports problematic or irregular transactions to management to avoid potential losses.
- Reviews all loan documentation (i.e. Credit Agreements, ACBS Input Sheets, Credit Approvals, Fee Schedules etc.) to ensure data integrity.
- Maintains contact with front office to obtain documentation and resolve discrepancies.
- Booking of all fees relating to deal origination.
- Manages system upgrades and conversion projects including UAT.
- Provides training and guidance to subordinates.
- Performs other duties, as assigned by the Deputy COO, which fall within scope of responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal AVP-Deal Origination Supervisor (ACBS) will have:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Thorough understanding of the ACBS system
- Knowledge of mainframe applications and A/X archival system
- Proficiency with appropriate computer applications (i.e. Word and Excel)
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
What's on Offer
The AVP-Deal Origination Supervisor (ACBS) will receive and competitive base salary and discretionary annual bonus in New York, NY.