- Leading Investment Bank
- Buffalo, New York
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Banking industry that provides various financial products and services. Founded in 1998, this well established Bank provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Which include consumer banking, credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.They have ambitious growth plans this year as a part of their long term strategy, so the need for a AVP, Finance Accounting Sr. Analyst is essential for the team.
- Cover daily P&L reporting, E-recon responsibilities, price/valuation verification and impairment analysis, regulatory reporting
- Prepare accounting and reporting for a broad range of fixed-income securities, repos and foreign currency denominated securities.
- Responsible for E-recon process, independent price verification, and impairment analysis activities
- Analyze trade information to ensure proper reporting of portfolio P&L and balance sheet
- Accurately review and categorize product information for purposes of regulatory reporting
- Daily profit attribution analysis (PAA) as required for Volcker regulatory rule compliance
- Accounting and reporting for a broad range of securities, repo and foreign-denominated securities
- Interact with internal and external auditors, as well as regulatory teams
- Ad hoc data and analytics requests from the Treasury business and Citi senior management.
- Models behavior that demonstrates integrity, prioritizes strong risk management values, and advocates decisions that foster a strong compliance risk management framework and accountability for decisions and actions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong risk and control experience
- Knowledge of fixed-income securities, including U.S. Government bonds and mortgage-backed securities.
- Experience in Product Control, product processors (GTPL a plus) and Valuation
- Familiarity with Bloomberg or other market data services
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance related annual bonus
- Strong Benefits Plan
- 23 Vacation Days, 6 unplanned (sick) days, + Holidays