AVP, FP&A Global Markets
Leading International Investment Bank
About Our Client
My client, a leading international investment bank, located in midtown Manhattan.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop and maintain financial models and analyses to influence decision making around strategic initiatives and KPI's
- Autonomously manage the continued development of the budgeting process, ongoing reporting, and financial forecasting methods
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and presentations for both internal and external stakeholder
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership to provide timely and thoughtful recommendations and analytical support
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years of finance experience, preferably within a Bank or other Financial Services firm
- Strong financial modeling, planning, forecasting and analysis skills (Excel is a must); strong foundation in finance and accounting
- Ability to draw important insights from analysis, communicate the "story behind the numbers"and work with colleagues to react to findings
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits