AVP - IT Risk Management
USD135,000 - USD145,000
Great culture with a large organization!
A company where you can grow internally and continue to expand your skills!
About Our Client
The client is a large global financial institution which is located in the Mid-town area of NYC.
- Create a detailed scope document containing a review of IT processes and controls, including collection of evidence.
- Update engagement risk assessments utilizing current data.
- Analyze processes and controls evidence against requirements. Consider/review existing self-identified issues and audit issues.
- Conclude with an inherent risk rating and residual risk rating, document all analysis and evaluations throughout the process, create a results report, and finally ensure that new self-identified issues are opened if gaps are identified.
- Ensure engagements are completed objectively, professionally, and in accordance with corporate and industry audit standards.
- Identify control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement in the current operating environment and recommendations for corrective action; drafts the related observations (business issues) and audit reports for issuance to respective client leadership and conducts follow-up activities as defined in the observations.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years performing audits or risk assessments with strong IT risk assessment or audit experience.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is preferred.
- Ability to see beyond tactical issues, and think strategically about technology risk.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal controls, business and information technology risks (focus on cyber security risk and controls evaluations) and/or audit techniques in a large financial services organization.
- Experience as an IT internal auditor.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of systems architecture, infrastructure, security, and applications.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills; organized, and detail oriented.
What's on Offer
- Great PTO
- Competative Pay & Bonus
- Health Care
- 401k Matching
- National Holidays off
- & much more!