- Diverse work environment and excellent company culture!
- Excellent opportunity for growth!
About Our Client
My client is a multinational bank headquartered in London, England with more than $586 billion assets under management. They are looking for top talent to join their growing team!
- Corporate tax compliance- 1120 and state returns
- Provision work
- Planning, structuring, and tax reform projects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years of corporate tax experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related business field
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- PTO and paid company holidays
- Excellent work-life balance and relaxed culture - hybrid work model
- Inward and upward mobility!