- Globally established recruitment firm
- Performance based Promotions and clear career trajectory
About Our Client
PageGroup is a global, executive search firm with more than 7,000 employees in 36 countries. We have achieved a high level of success through underpinning a people first culture and have five key values that have always contributed to that success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun! Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us.
PageGroup believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at PageGroup with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. Our global presence allows us to provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
Additionally, we value teamwork, our clients and our candidates and are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a B2B Sales Professionalyou will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 1-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience. Non-sales background with the right attitude should apply.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- High Base Salary That Continuously Increases
- Uncapped Quarterly Commissions
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 7.5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Work Environment
- Additional Office and Team based incentives