Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist
Great opportunity to work for a leading, professional services firm.
Quarterly bonuses with uncapped potential.
About Our Client
With over 160 offices located all over the world (10 in North America), PageGroup offers the exciting opportunity to establish a sales career with a publicly traded company that boasts an outstanding roster of clientele. We are looking for ambitious, driven and passionate sales professionals to join us as we continue to expand.
At PageGroup, our more than 40-year history of success provides a level of stability few companies can rival. Headquartered in the UK and part of the FTSE 250 Index of the London Stock Exchange, PageGroup provides excellent career advancement potential both locally and on a global scale.
We have established an environment where our people are positioned to advance at an accelerated rate. In addition to our world-class training, our management team works tirelessly to motivate, support and help each employee maximize his or her potential. So much so that several of PageGroup's best recruiters have been promoted multiple times in one year with some achieving Director status in their first five years of employment with PageGroup.
The Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of both new and existing candidates and clients
- Becoming a market expert in order to provide advice and career guidance to candidates
- Networking to accrue business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Partnering with clients to grow their business by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Utilizing multiple online resources to source and screen potential candidates
- Managing all elements of the interview process from beginning to final stages
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Two to five years commercial sales experience (Business to Business)
- A history of competitive involvement (i.e. a sports background, proven top sales personal track record, involvement in a team or reward-driven organization/group)
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Self-starter with a track record of achievement and the desire to build a career
- Ambition with an outgoing personality and a will to win
- Ability to think strategically, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- Articulate and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
What's on Offer
The Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist will receive a competitive annual base salary as well as uncapped quarterly bonuses in New York, NY.