Banking & Financial Services Recruitment Consultant
Listed in London stock exchange market
One of the largest recruitment firms
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global recruitment firm specializing in multiple disciplines. Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies. Our focus is on specialist areas of the market, including industry sectors and job functions, replicated across our international network. With operations in 36 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
Consultant will specialize in a full-cycle recruitment practices with clients in the Financial Services sector. Practices include:
- Consulting with clients to determine best practices for attaining and retaining top talent.
- Negotiate regional, national, and global terms and contracts.
- Screen all candidates for appropriate skill set, culture fit, salary, benefits and work authorization.
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates by performing reference checks, phone and in-person assessments.
- Source passive and active candidates from online resources, internal databases, and networks.
- Map out organizational structures to headhunt specific candidates.
- Extend offers, set up new hires, and manage on-boarding processes.
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ years of recruitment, sales or HR-related practices preferred.
- This person should posses exceptional organizational skills and have a sense of urgency to meet the high demands of a fast growth environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base salary
- Uncapped quarterly bonuses
- Paid vacation days
- Unlimited career growth
- Inspiring leadership
- Long-term career possibilities
- Competitive 401k and benefits
- Full medical, dental and vision care