- #1 performing office across all Michael Page North America
- Uncapped earning potential starting on day one
About Our Client
Michael Page is consistently voted within the top rankings for Forbes Top Professional Recruitment and Staffing Agencies. Coupled with top notch sales development training and unlimited growth based on individual performance, Michael Page offers career development that not many can match.
- Hunt for new business opportunities and generate leads.
- Develop and pitch client proposals.
- Negotiate commercial terms of business and rates/fees.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new.
- Headhunt, source, and build relationships with potential candidates, utilizing a variety of resources.
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
- Manage sales processes from interview through offer stage.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Passionate sales professional with a minimum of two years of experience
- B2B sales experience: Top 20% of your peer group based on revenue/deals closed and experience winning, closing, and growing accounts. Recruiting experience appreciated but by no means required
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to persevere through rejection
- Coachable: We provide and require custom training at every level of our business. You just have to be open to receiving feedback, learning, and getting better.
- Strong communication skills
- Love for a fast-paced exciting work environment
- Positive attitude. We don't tolerate negative or selfish behavior. If you are a positive team player you will fit in great.
- Hardworking: This isn't a 9:00-5:00 job. It also isn't a 7:00-7:00 job. I don't care about your hours I care that you will work as much as needed to get the job done.
What's on Offer
- Uncapped earning potential / quarterly bonuses
- 20 days annual vacation and 11 paid holidays (starting)
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounted pro sports tickets
- Employee referral & sales incentives
- Commuter benefits