- Hybrid Role - Based in New York
- Contracted Role with Potential to go Permanent
About Our Client
Reputable Non-Profit organization.
- Assisting employees with enrollment in benefits programs, such as health insurance and retirement savings.
- Conducting presentations and meetings to explain benefits to employees.
- Liaising with insurance and savings providers on behalf of employees and the company.
- Answering questions or concerns from employees about their benefits.
- Keeping employee benefits records up to date.
- Accounting the total cost to company of various benefits options.
- Assisting with payroll.
- Ensuring that the company's benefits policy complies with laws and regulations.
- Informing employees of any changes to their benefits.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in human resources or related field.
- Prior work in human resources, with benefits experience.
- Professional certification (such as CEBS, CMS, or GBA) is favorable.
- Familiarity with payroll and benefits software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a well renowned non-profit organization.
- Medical and dental benefits provided from day 1.
- Hybrid role with 3 remote days per week.
- Flexible Schedule Monday - Friday 9am | 5pm.
- Temp to perm opportunity.