- A large non-profit organization is in need of benefits administrator
- Contracted Role with Potential to go Permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a non-profit charter organization.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, life insurance, and voluntary benefits.
- Administer various employee time off programs such as sick and safe leave, state disability programs, paid family leave, and other leaves of absence.
- Serve as a contact for employees regarding benefit and time off related issues and questions. Research and respond to employee inquiries.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered timely and appropriately in HRIS system (ADP Workforce Now) and vendor website.
- Oversee year-round enrollments for new hires and employees with qualifying events.
- Assists in setting up and maintaining enrollment information, rates and plans in the ADP system, as well as setup for the open enrollment process annually.
- Assist with special projects or new implementations as well as during annual open enrollment.
- Generates benefits reports from HRIS system, conduct monthly audits for enrollment, dependents, etc.
- Assist in reconciliation of benefit related bills.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of all pertinent federal and state laws.
- Assist with other team projects, items, and functions, as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Someone personable and customer focused
- Undergraduate degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4+ years of professional work experience in benefits, leave management, workers` compensation and accommodation administration.
- Working knowledge of Federal and state regulations regarding employee benefits and leaves eligibility, including Section 125 regulations, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, ADA and relevant Workers` Compensation statutes.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Access to health benefits as of day 1 on the job!
- Weekly compensation
- Laptop provided on-demand
- Hybrid work schedule (Wed-Friday in office)