Bilingual Mandarin Supply Chain Planner
Opportunity to join a Global Leader in the Cosmetics Industry
Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
About Our Client
My client is a renowned global powerhouse of the Cosmetic industry. They are recognized internationally as a Top 20 retailer in the industry. Their brands also cater to and reach all consumers of every ethnicity, economic status, and skin tone. Ultimately, they are reaching the next stage of growth by expanding their international presence and their direct to consumer E-commerce business.
The Supply Chain Planner will be actively involved in achieving the prescribed company objectives in cost, productivity, inventory turn, and customer service. They will ensure product availability by maintaining close coordination with the factory and supplier to communicate and influence changes in priorities. Essential duties will also include:
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date and accurate forecasts based on historical data analysis.
- Ensuring inventory levels are healthy by creating and implementing project plans to liquidate old stock.
- Driving cross-functional collaboration to understand customer needs and translating customer requirements into supply chain strategies
- Drive balancing demand vs. supply decisions, product allocations and coordinate resolution of major supply chain issues
- Partner with Factory, Commercial, Quality and Project Management for continuous improvement of New Product Implementation (NPI) capability
- Create standard work/calendar, necessary training materials and training forums for WnW S&OP Key Stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The qualified Supply Chain Planner MUST be bilingual in English and Mandarin. They will have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years of Supply Chain experience. In addition, they will have consumer goods industry experience and strong analytical skills.
- Must have handled and processed large amounts of data and analysis.
- Expert proficiency in Excel (pivot tables and vLookups).
- Experience with any planning tool is preferred, Avercast experience is a plus.
- Must be results-oriented and is able to independently create and deliver; with strong demonstration of ownership; quickly and willingly adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must have an outgoing personality as they will communicate regularly to vendors and act as a liaison between sales manager, marketing, warehouse suppliers and in-house teams.
What's on Offer
My client provides a competitive salary and an extremely competitive benefits package with medical, dental, and vision covered. This is an exciting time to join a passionate and profitable team! The Supply Chain Planner will help shape the DTC strategy and impact the development and execution of a major long-term strategic growth plan.